Time for the Messy Money Minute.
I am recovering nicely from the Frugal FinCon Fiesta. Great party! A shout out to our hostess and organizer DebtDebs. I woke up in a pile of beads, wearing a funny mask and my memory is a bit hazy. Yes, it was that good. Maybe next year I will be able to attend FinCon in person.
I will be travelling a lot over the next month so posting could be patchy. I have a lot of posts in the queue – I just need to get around to publishing them. Coming up I need to provide some preamble to An Early Retirement Story, talk about dealing with hypochondria on a budget, twitter culture and I think I have uncovered an RRSP/TFSA hack. I am also approaching my 1 year blogiversary and I have some blogging highlights and confessions to share.
Messy Money News
I was nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award!
I was nominated by Brian at Debt Discipline and The Frugalwoods. Thank you kindly! Bloggers that are nominated share a list of facts about themselves and then pay it forward by nominated other bloggers.
Ok, so here goes – weird and wonderful facts about me.
- My Myers-Briggs type is INTJ. My DiSC profile is I (Counsellor Pattern.) If you know anything about personality profiling – this should tell you everything you need to know about me. The fact that I am leading with my personality profiles should tell you something else.
- I was ordered into quarantine once. No joke. I was one of the most difficult times of my life.
- My husband and I got engaged just 3 months after we met. Still in love 18 years later.
- When I was a starving student I worked as a private investigator, skip tracer, packed VHS tapes, cleaned houses – accepted any job I could to afford those ramen noodles. No student loans for me.
- I am pretty sure I have a hand washing compulsion due to item 2 on this list.
- I am a homebody. I am learning to embrace this tendency about myself.
- I saw someone slip on a banana peel once. Really! Still makes me laugh.
Now for some nominations – drum roll please
Shout outs and Blogrolls
I need to do a better job of tracking these. If I missed a mention, please let me know.
I am on Femme Frugality’s Blog Roll. It is an honor! Femme is a blogging inspiration to me.
I was interviewed by Debt Discipline. If you get a chance check out the other blogger interviews too.
Thanks for reading!