- In the garage (mancave?) purchased at a thrift store for $35
- Master bedroom – wedding gift.
- Kid’s bedroom – a TV my husband bought with his paper route money many, many years ago.
- Kid’s bedroom – a TV my parents did not want anymore.
- Hot tub – seemed like a good idea at the time.
- Flat screen in the family room.
Do we have too many TVs?
Today I was looking at miscellaneous shopping and bills.
Here is a snapshot of miscellaneous shopping in 2012 and 2013. I was stumped by the electronics spend in 2012 – but remembered we bought a flat screen TV. I had tried to salvage our giant 15-year-old projection TV but it finally bit the dust.
The second reason I have been thinking about this:
Take a peek at the cable line. (please note: Late in 2012 we moved to a new cell provider to save money please also note the bill did not go down?!?)
Our kids rarely watch television. They are more interested in YouTube. Maybe it’s time for the cable/PVR to go? What will I do with myself? Maybe I will write a blog.
Thanks for visiting.